Date:      Thu, 12 Oct 2006 07:05:26 -0600
From:      Scott Long <scottl@samsco.org>
To:        Kevin Kramer <kramer@centtech.com>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.org, davidch@broadcom.com, Bill Moran <wmoran@collaborativefusion.com>, netops@collaborativefusion.com, Gleb Smirnoff <glebius@FreeBSD.org>, kris@obsecurity.org
Subject:   Re: bce issues still outstanding

Yeah, the error is probably a PCI error coming from the chipset,
not a RAM error.  Unfortunately, there are a lot of mystery reasons
why a PCI error might get triggered, and the message isn't enough
to say what exactly it is.  However, one simple test you can to
is to disable the EISA device in the kernel if you still have it in
there.

Scott