Date:      Tue, 17 Nov 1998 23:58:27 -0800
From:      "David O'Brien" <obrien@NUXI.com>
To:        Erik Cameron <ecameron@bsd.uchicago.edu>, freebsd-sparc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: germination of an FAQ

> I started working on an faq; as we really have no testing
> and no questions to ask at this point, it's mainly meta-info
> type things.  Feel free to send mail with suggestions.  (If there
> already is one and I'm being a dunce, please let me know...  :)
>
> It's available at http://sushi.uchicago.edu/~ecameron/sparc-faq

There already is a Sparc FAQ at
http://www.freebsd.org/~jseger/freebsd-sparc/
pointed to from http://www.freebsd.org/projects/

Why don't you send me diffs to it?  I've sent email to jseger with
updates and got no reply, so I'm taking it over.

Your current page is unreadable on FreeBSD using Netscape. :-)

--
-- David    (obrien@NUXI.ucdavis.edu  -or-  obrien@FreeBSD.org)