Date:      Sun, 5 May 2002 10:29:40 -0700
From:      "Christopher J. Umina" <FJU@Fritzilldo.com>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Compaq ProLiant 4500

Hey people,

    Sorry, I believe I posted this message before, but due to complications
with my ISP my e-mail got lost.  (Leaving that ISP soon :) )  I'm sorry, but
could anybody who replied to it please just reply again?

    I recently got my hands on a Compaq ProLiant 4500 with 2 CPUs and 128 Mb
of RAM.  The friend who gave it to me told me that when he installed
FreeBSD, or tried to, it gave him an error.  He said he tried like crazy to
get it installed and didn't get it to work.  I would love to have this thing
boot BSD, but is it possible?

Thanks,
 - Christopher J. Umina