Date:      Mon, 16 Jun 2008 20:22:40 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Edwin Sanjoto <berlowin@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: freebsd-ipfw Digest, Vol 270, Issue 1

>Just use ipfw the same like for IPv4, then since FreeBSD 6.x it
>does also support IPv6. If you still have an older version of
>FreeBSD, use ip6fw.

>bye
>Fabian

Hmm I have already used it as IPv4 firewall but it didn't work. are icmptypes for ipv6 different from ipv4? i just want to block any echo request to my computer from ipv6 network.

This is my Rule:
$cmd 00501 allow ipv6-icmp from $net to me in icmptypes 136 via $int
$cmd 00502 deny ipv6-icmp from any to me in icmptypes 136 via $int