Date:      Sat, 1 Apr 2000 08:19:34 -0500 (EST)
From:      Stan Brown <stanb@netcom.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org (FreeBSD Stable List)
Subject:   What's with make.conf in 4.0 ?

	I am setng up my first 4.0 machine. Started building my ports, and I
	built lestiff, as a prerequsite for ddd.

	Went and looked at /etc/make.conf to enable Motif, and found that it
	contianed only one line. What happend to all the examples there? And
	what do I put in to tell the ports tree, I have lestiff?

	Thanks.

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    404-996-6955
Factory Automation Systems