Date:      Tue, 11 Jul 2000 01:26:21 -0400
From:      "Francisco Reyes" <fran@reyes.somos.net>
To:        "Nick Johnson" <freebsd@spatula.net>, "tcoronado@creteseal.com" <tcoronado@creteseal.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: anyone experienced with pair.com?

On Mon, 10 Jul 2000 14:22:58 -0700 (PDT),
tcoronado@creteseal.com wrote:

>> I'm in the unfortunate position of needing to acquire new hosting for 4
>> domains.  In my searching, I've turned up pair.com as a viable option
>> (they use FreeBSD exclusively and offer the other services I
>> require).  Has anyone had any experience with these guys, good or
>> bad?  I'd really like to hear from real people before making a decision.

I used them once and had some problems. Can't even remember
anymore what it was.
Take a look at addy.com
I have had them extensively for YEARS. Can't remember ever
having any major problems with them.
.. and yes they use FreeBSD. I always make it a point to seek
out ISPs and web providers who use FreeBSD.

francisco
Moderator of the Corporate BSD list
http://www.egroups.com/group/BSD_Corporate