Date:      Wed, 8 Sep 1999 10:35:08 +1200 (NZST)
From:      Jonathan Chen <jonc@logisticsoftware.co.nz>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Needed: beefier spam block

Hi,

I'm running the latest sendmail, and I'd like to beef up the spam
blocks so that connections will be refused from unresolvable domains.
The default spam-blocks do *not* appear to do this - it only checks
the host part of the MAIL FROM: - which is next to useless, since
most spammers use some fall guy's email address as a return address.

Something that I can plug into the m4 macro files would be ideal.

Anyone?

Jonathan Chen