Date:      Tue, 13 Sep 2011 15:13:40 +0300
From:      Eugene Dzhurinsky <jdevelop@gmail.com>
To:        Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky@c2i.net>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Web camera stream is flipped upsidedown

--T4sUOijqQbZv57TR

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 09:02:32AM +0200, Hans Petter Selasky wrote:
> > it looks like because any DMI information string is always set to NULL,
> > then the check for vendor names/versions/etc will always fail, so no
> > specific flags would be applied.
> >=20
> > Am I understanding something in wrong way? Please advice.
>=20
> I see. I'll implement the missing pieces.

Okay, with adding new line to the camera database with vendor names and
related information set to NULL I've got my camera working with pwcview.

However with Skype there is still the problem - it's flipped vertically, I
guess that's because Skype is using linux-f10-libv4l-0.6.2 - not
libv4l-0.8.4_1

Is there any workaround for the camera stream fix on Linux emulation?

--=20
Eugene N Dzhurinsky

--T4sUOijqQbZv57TR

--T4sUOijqQbZv57TR--