Date:      Thu, 26 Mar 1998 12:36:24 -0500
From:      Charles Reese <reese@chem.duke.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Which is best Linux, OpenBSD or NetBSD??

:-))  Thought this might cause a stir on the FreeBSD list.

Seriously, I use FreeBSD but I want to put a BSD type system on a
Sparcstation (5 I think).  It has just had the latest Solaris system
installed and I hate it.  I know FreeBSD only runs on intel's (and clones)
but I was hoping I would get some unbiased advice from this list about other
BSD's that would run on Suns.

Cheers
Charlie Reese

Charles Reese, PhD   *    STAY IN TOUCH WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS BY EMAIL.    *
919-544-7217         *    Run your own Majordomo email list in your own  *
reese@ourway.com     *    virtual domain using the simple MajorCool web  *
www.ourway.com       *    interface.                                     *
                     *         Very low setup and monthly rates.         *