Date:      Thu, 24 Apr 2008 09:36:55 -0300
From:      Gonzalo Nemmi <gnemmi@gmail.com>
To:        ". ." <strong.digital.defense@gmail.com>
Cc:        pauls@utdallas.edu, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Question regarding Broadcom BCM5906M support under FreeBSD7

Thnak a lot for your answer!
Actually I knew about this one:
but i wanted to know if it was already merged/solved/taken as officical/ or
so...
Basically, if it was approved or not in order to go witfbsd7 obsd4.3 (Dell
vostros and inspirons both come packed with BCM5906M and I really don't have
to duke it out with and ethernet card =P).

Again, thanks for your answer!
Blessings
---
Gonzalo Nemmi