Date:      Tue, 11 Apr 1995 23:35:24 +0200
From:      Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
To:        asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami | =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCQHUbKEI=?= =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCOCsbKEIgGyRCOC0bKEI=?=)
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: mh doesn't compile on thud.cdrom.com

>  * 4) Conclusion: Murray is a genius.
>
> Hey Mark, we were all wondering where you were.  Did you spend the
> whole weekend trying to prove this? :p

Naah. I suspected it a while ago. I just had to rebuild a few other things.
(I use a wheelchair, so I was a little slow in reorganising my hardware,
which desperately needed doing). That done, and the ld(1) patches noted,
I could test what needed to be tested. The rest, as they say, is history.

>  * 5) Further steps - please unmark MH as being broken, and pass me a HUGE
>  *    medal for comig up with such a _brilliant_ fix.
>
> What's "comig"?

Do't you kow? That is how us geius' spell "comig" (with a silet "")
(The alphabet is so _borig_ with 26 letters.)

;-)

PS - Please put my name in as this ports' maintainer...

--
Mark Murray
46 Harvey Rd, Claremont, Cape Town 7700, South Africa