Date:      Mon, 27 Sep 1999 00:09:11 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Wilko Bulte <wilko@yedi.iaf.nl>
To:        aa8vb@ipass.net (Randall Hopper)
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Can you set fxtv to a default *frequency* iso channel?

As Randall Hopper wrote ...
> Wilko Bulte:

>  |So, I have to set the StationList using frequency and not channel
>  |number. Channel# simply don't work anymore (great isn't it?
>
> Yeah.
>
> As is, there isn't a way.  But here's a quick hack that lets you use
> channel numbers, station names, or frequencies for defaultChannel.

Just tried it, works like a charm. Thanks!! May I suggest to put in the
V.next release of fxtv?

> (BTW, I think you might find it easier to hack the channel table for your
> frequency set in the driver.  See
>
> static int weurope[] = {
>
> in /usr/src/sys/pci/brooktree848.c.  Should be a snap.)

Hmm. Well, that means I have to hack the fxtv port every time a new version
arrives. I can live happily with the frequency setup I have right now.
The only hack left to do manually is the 'Matrox Millenium' one.

Wilko