Date:      Wed, 10 Jan 2001 12:59:20 +0000
From:      Jaime Gil <jtorrico@jungle.bt.co.uk>
To:        FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   4.1.1 doesn't boot

Hi there.

I am trying to install FreeBSD 4.1.1 on a Gateway G6-266 box. I finish
all the installation process, but when I try to boot it locks after the
following message:

pcib0: <Host to PCI bridge> on motherboard

After that, nothing happens. It looks as if there was some kind of
conflict with one of the devices the motherboard is controlling. Has
anyone found a similar problem and managed to solve it?

Thanks in advance

Jaime Gil