Date:      Thu, 28 May 2009 08:00:24 -0400
From:      John Baldwin <jhb@freebsd.org>
To:        Timothy Mukaibo <tinkysama@mukaibo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org, freebsd-current@freebsd.org, Andriy Gapon <avg@icyb.net.ua>
Subject:   Re: ACPI Panic on Current, AMD64

On Thursday 28 May 2009 2:59:16 am Timothy Mukaibo wrote:
> Hello guys,
>
> I'm not sure if I made this clear, but the board boots with 7.2-
> Stable. Have there been lots of ACPI changes between 7.2 and 8.0 that
> might have caused this regression?

No, and the ACPI pci_link code has in fact not changed since 7.0 aside from a
few minor fixes for suspend/resume that do not affect boot (and those were
merged into 7.1).  I do wonder if perhaps there have been any changes in the
ACPI-CA code.  Hmm, ACPI-CA is identical in the two versions.  All of the
resource code is identical as well.

--
John Baldwin