Date:      Tue, 8 May 2001 16:40:47 -0500
From:      "Victor R. Cardona" <vcardona@home.com>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: nightly builds of Mozilla

On Tue, May 08, 2001 at 02:19:36PM -0700, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> On Tue, May 08, 2001 at 03:38:08PM -0500, Victor R. Cardona wrote:
> > Has anyone had any luck running Mozilla's nightly builds for Linux?
> >
> > I know the port works, but was hoping to use a more recent build.
>
> Yes, I use these all the time.

Thanks Kris.

Do I need to set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable? The mozilla executable
does not seem to find some libraries that should be part of the build.

Did you need to do anything special, and if so, what?

Thanks,
- v

--
Victor R. Cardona
vcardona@home.com

                "Behold the keyboard of Kahless, the greatest Klingon
                  code warrior that ever lived!"