Date:      Mon, 24 Sep 2001 22:57:38 -0500
From:      Brandon Potter <gbpotter@mac.com>
To:        Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>, FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [OT] percentage of bad blanks when burning CDs

On the memorex specifically, I've used a couple of dozen blanks so far
with no failures. I'd guess you unluckily ran into a bad batch. I've
used a couple of other spindles with no failures from TDK. I  am using a
12X burner from QPS.
Hope this helps,
gbp
(If my blank post actually got sent, sorry....)