Date:      Wed, 28 Jan 2004 10:20:32 +0800
From:      "Imam Akhadi" <netmax@mojokerto.org>
To:        "'Stanislav Grozev'" <tacho@orbitel.bg>, <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Can't First Install FreeBSD 5.2  Release

I was install FreeBSD 5.2 on Hewlett Packard : Intel Xeon Dual Proc PIII 550
Mem 256, the drives are Seagate Cheetah 9,1 GB ... no RAID involved, its
just straight drives using the motherboard's onboard SCSI controller
AIC7880, I have found error on SCSI SCBs by default boot only, but I can
install successfully on safe mode, non ACPI, etc. So I am rebooting my
server, but I till found a error on defult boot only. I've tried to
recompile kernel, but no defferent... so still error...

Here is the problem, I'm having :

Kernel Free SCB list : 8, 9, 13, 12, 11, 10
Untagged Q(3) : 16
Untagged Q(4) : 2
Untagged Q(5) : 3
Untagged Q(6) : 4
Untagged Q(8) : 17
Untagged Q(9) : 18
Untagged Q(16) : 19
Untagged Q(11) : 0
Untagged Q(12) : 1
Untagged Q(13) : 18
Untagged Q(14) : 17
Untagged Q(15) : 16

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Dump Card State Ends >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Sg(0) Addr 0x222000 : length 36

Can someone tell me whether or not this is indicative of a hardware, or
software, problem?

Thank's