Date:      Mon, 21 Mar 2005 02:07:34 +0100
From:      Gert Cuykens <gert.cuykens@gmail.com>
To:        siraj kutlusan <defcon8@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: any girl my age want to chat about freebsd?

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 19:52:38 +0200, siraj kutlusan <defcon8@gmail.com> wrote:
> hey im 14 and a male. i have been using freebsd for about one and a
> half year. and i was wondering if ther ewas a girl my age that wanted
> to talk about freebsd with me. i also like C, astrophysics mathematics
> etc

lol i think this kid is already way smarter them me :)

Note to admin if you tell him this is not a good place to ask, where
els would he ask this ? Let me higlight a few words

"using freebsd for about one and a half year."
"i also like C, astrophysics mathematics"

Now where the hell are you going to ask this ? I dont know in wich
shool you have been but i would be kicked my ass for saying that. So i
really think this would be the perfect place to ask. If his interest
where MENEM or something ok then i maybe would agree :)