Date:      Fri, 17 Nov 2000 15:47:32 -0600
From:      "Rob Snow (Lists)" <lists@dympna.com>
To:        <freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   uw-imap broken in -stable

I'm sorry I don't have more time to delve in here, just thought you guys
would like to know it's broken.  It appears, from a 2min inspection, that
there is a new rev of uw-imap called imap-2000...I can only guess that there
is version breakage.  BTW, it appears that imap-utils may be the
problem...even on the freebsd distfile it references ../imap-2000.

Again, I'm sorry I can't spend more time on it, I was just building a IMAP
server (mbx format and needed dmail)...off to work on more stuffs.

BTW, cvsuped 4am and 2pm Nov 17, same results. (thought mebbe I had a munged
port)

-Rob