Date:      Mon, 10 Oct 2011 14:07:06 -0700
From:      "Daevid Vincent" <daevid@daevid.com>
To:        <freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: "CPU doesn't support long mode" error message

APIC that
> > David did try) that he and I (and potentially others) have both =
missed
> > for this?
>=20
> It's also important to use the FreeBSD 64bit preset when creating a =
new vm.
> Don't know which is the correct switch for that on vboxmanage.
>=20
> You can also create such a vm on another box with the GUI and copy it =
> your headless server or use www/phpvirtualbox.

So, I don't want to re-install the entire VM as it's all configured and =
works great and has taken 6 months to get it to this point.

Isn't there some switch or something I can set in a .xml or config file =
to make it think I had used the "FreeBSD_64" setting (heck, I'm not =
convinced we didn't use that actually -- how can I tell??)