Date:      11 Dec 2001 19:56:48 +0000
From:      Wayne Pascoe <freebsd@molemanarmy.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Evolution

Hi all,

I have evolution running on FreeBSD 4.4-STABLE.

Firstly, the pilot support is disabled in the port makefile

# --with-pisock=${LOCALBASE}/pilot --enable-pilot-conduits=yes

uncommenting this caused configure to die with errors when checking
for utf-8 support. I got round this by kludging the configure script
as I wasn't sure if utf-8 support was important and there was no way
to disable it in the configure script.

Now evolution runs, and I have gpilotd running. I have selected the
evolution conduits and enabled them in controlcenter.

Hitting the sync button on my cradle starts gpilotd syncing and it gets
to syncing the address book. Then gpilotd dies hard with a Bus error.

Has anyone got pilot syncing working with evolution, and if so, how ?

Thanks,

--
- Wayne Pascoe
freebsd@molemanarmy.com          | only stupid people.