Date:      Mon, 22 Mar 2004 07:52:06 +0500
From:      ghos <ghos@mail.ru>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Need help about converting SGML

Hello!

I'm the beginner in this mailing list (and in news in general). I have
some problems touching tools, which I should use. It will be simply
wonderful, if somebody will answer.

I want during operation to see, that for me is gained. Therefore it is
necessary to convert documents from the SGML-format to HTML (or others).
For some reason in standard delivering FreeBSD (I have 4.5-R) do not
have necessary tools for this purpose. Through Makefiles has found out
that is necessary Jade. Has found it. Has installed. Has started make
for documentation assembly. And anything except for errors has not
received.

Help! Say somebody, than it is necessary will arm for unobstructed
involvement the freebsd-doc project.

Thanks.

Best regards,
 Vyacheslav Anikin a.k.a. ghos                     mailto:ghos@mail.ru