Date:      Wed, 17 Nov 1999 17:24:26 -0600
From:      "Scot W. Hetzel" <hetzels@westbend.net>
To:        "Vincent Poy" <vince@venus.GAIANET.NET>
Cc:        <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Apache + FP2000 + modssl + php

From: "Vincent Poy" <vince@venus.GAIANET.NET>
> On Tue, 16 Nov 1999, Troy Settle wrote:
>
> > The easiest way I've found to install this combination, is to make patch
on
> > the apache13-php port (selecting mod-ssl and other modules as desired),
then
> > patch for FP2K, then make install
> >
> > Once installed, you'll need to go through the FP install script to
configure
> > your server.  Have fun on that one.  Info for it can be found at
www.rtr.com

> How does one patch for FP2K?

Have a look at the Apache13-FP port at:

ftp://www.westbend.net/pub/apache-fp/port/apache13-fp.tar.gz
ftp://www.westbend.net/pub/apache-fp/port/apache13-fp-modssl.tar.gz

From this port you'll need:

files/apache.sh.tmpl
files/mod_frontpage.c
patches/patch-f*

Look at the patches/patch-a* patches to see if any thing in these patches
needs to be applied.

Look at the Ports Makefile, on how it deals with mod_frontpage, suexec,
fp_install.sh, and change_server.sh.

Make sure that you have the DES libraries installed onto your system.

Scot