Date:      Thu, 02 Dec 1999 08:38:48 +1100
From:      Danny <dannyh@idx.com.au>
To:        =?iso-8859-1?Q?=22Joel_Bj=F6rk=22?= <u98jobj@stud.hh.se>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Vmware for Freebsd?

Yeah I know, it really is a pain. Just because Linux has become so popular
recently software developers are on the band wagon to develop software for
Linux.

Using Freebsd is simlar to having a Macintosh. No one develops software for
them and just like Macs uses Virtual PC's we have to try to emulate Linux.