Date:      Thu, 4 Feb 1999 14:55:19 -0800
From:      "Derek Jewett" <djewett@snowcrest.net>
To:        <net@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Restarting ipfw - ?

I am in the proces of fine tuning the ipfw firewall in 3.0-RELEASE. It is
setup using the rc.firewall file. Can I just sh rc.firewall to restart..? It
is very critical now that I don't kill the server all together as it is now
in test production with approx. 150 users on it at any given time... I know
what you're thinking, "gee shouldn't you have tuned the firewall first..?"

thanks