Date:      Tue, 13 May 2003 07:03:07 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Chris P <freebsd@rawfire.torche.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: NAT + 5.0-RELEASE #0

OK, no responces.. so I went and tried it.  Indeed you do need to tweak
the kernel.  However Its best to start with a fresh GENERIC kernel, and
make your mods only a few at a time.  Many mod's I had in my old did not
work in the new. Plus the instructions for 4.8 are not exacting for 5.0,
so you may have to play with things to get it all to work.  Overall it was
not too tough.

C.