Date:      Sat, 12 Oct 1996 16:11:44 +0930 (CST)
From:      Peter Childs <pjchilds@imforei.apana.org.au>
To:        donny@ms1.hinet.net (Donny Lee), freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Boot Manager install adavise needed.

In article <199610120440.MAA02360@ms1.hinet.net> you wrote:
:   Hi there, I'm tring to install 2.1.5 on my machine, and find
:   not much document about installing a boot manager.

:   I have OS/2's Boot Manager on my machine, then which choice
:   I should take? should I just use OS/2's PM for Win95, OS/2
:   and FreeBSd 2.1.5?

 Sure.  Just when you install FreeBSD tell it _not_ to munge with
 your bootblocks.

 Check the freebsd web pages for the tutorial on multiple OS's.

 Peter

--
 Peter Childs  ---  http://www.imforei.apana.org.au/~pjchilds
  Finger pjchilds@al.imforei.apana.org.au for public PGP key