Date:      Sat, 12 Dec 1998 00:41:13 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Report: CREATIVE PCI-128 works...

I grabbed the patches that Joachim Kuekart pointed me at when I asked
about the last card I purcahsed.  Given the price differential, and
the number of irons I have in the fire right now, I took the lazy way
out and exchanged the ES 1371 for a PCI-128.

After a few hours of testing and goofing off with the PCI-128 on my
Dec 11 -current system, I'm starting to think that I make a good
choice.  I can play mp3 files and it appears that xgalaga makes noises
that appear to be correct.

I thought I'd let people know of my experience.

Warner