Date:      Wed, 3 May 2006 09:06:47 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Jonathan Horne" <freebsd@dfwlp.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Recovering Squirrelmail settings

:(  well, i searched again, and this time squirrelmail.org produced what i
hoped i wouldnt find.

in my rebuild, i did recover my /usr/local/www/squirrelmail folder, and
the main config is in there.  i checked my recovered config, and it said
that my user settings were stored in /var/spool/squirrelmail.  oops.  oh
well, ive updated my backup script, and i guess next time ill be able to
recover my addressbooks and other user settings.

:)
cheers,
jonathan