Date:      Sun, 19 Dec 1999 20:25:37 -0500
From:      Jim Weeks <jim@siteplus.com>
To:        Tom <tom@uniserve.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: 3.4-19991218-STABLE kernel build fails

Thanks Tom,

I appreciate the input.  No one else has had any ideas.  I built the kernel as I have
built many before.  Copy GENERIC to a new name,  make changes to fit my hardware, do
/usr/sbin/config  on the new file.   cd to ../../compile/newname and then make
depend, make, and eventually make install.  This is the first time I have not made it
to make install.  I have screwed around with this machine all day and need to get it
back on line.  I installed 19991125 on another machine and had no problems, so I will
try that to get things back up.

Have a good evening and a great holiday season,

Jim