Date:      Tue, 8 May 2001 18:04:41 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Dru <genisis@istar.ca>
To:        Tim Erlin <tperlin@yahoo.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: limit telnet access

Hi Tim,

Very good question, now you have me curious. Is it possible to tell a
daemon to only listen on specified interfaces, or do we instead use
firewall rules and tcpwrappers to ensure the daemon only sees the requests
we actually want it to respond to? I suspect the latter, but would be
interested in any URLs that would explain the semantics of how this works.

Dru