Date:      Wed, 12 Nov 2008 17:26:58 +0300 (MSK)
From:      Varshavchick Alexander <alex@metrocom.ru>
To:        Jeremy Chadwick <koitsu@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 5.4 - filesystem full

> I would start by taking the machine down, booting it into single-user,
> and running fsck -y.  background fsck does not catch all errors.

Okay then, are there any ways of performing it remotely, without my going
to the data center and standing near the server for an hour while it
checks? I mean are there any civil ways, or only running reboot -qn and
praying? :)

----
Alexander Varshavchick, Metrocom Joint Stock Company
Phone: (812)718-3322, 718-3115(fax)