Date:      Tue, 26 Feb 2002 09:16:37 -0500
From:      Chip Morton <tech_info@threespace.com>
To:        FreeBSD Chat <chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   blocked mail continued

Well, here's the bounced mail I got from last week's first undeliverable
message.  I suspect I have a couple more of these on the way back to
me.  If anybody wants to interpret this to figure out exactly what went
wrong, be my guest.  Unlike Jack O'Neill, I don't know the reason, but I'm
pretty sure Cox screwed this one up.

And if anybody wants to answer my original question which never made it to
the list about automating the creation of the links page, I'd still be
interested to hear it.

--Chip Morton