Date:      Tue, 23 Nov 2004 10:23:55 +0000
From:      Daniel Bye <freebsd-questions@slightlystrange.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: php4 ports configuration file

--opJtzjQTFsWo+cga

On Tue, Nov 23, 2004 at 03:04:11AM -0600, Andrew L. Gould wrote:
> I currently have the php4 port installed with support for various=20
> programs such as postgresql.  I would like to add support for imap; so=20
> I did a make clean (in both php4 and php4-extensions) followed by a=20
> make so there is no directory for working files.  Rather than see a=20
> screen to allow me to select various extensions, I saw a line that=20
> stated that a saved configuration file had been found.
>=20
> Where can I find the saved configuration file?  (No working directory=20
> exists after make clean.)  How can I add imap to the existing=20
> configuration?

Not directly an answer to your question, but it might help you...

Do you use portupgrade and friends?  If so, you can try setting the
MAKE_ARGS for php4-extensions in /usr/local/etc/pkgtools.conf, something=20
like:

MAKE_ARGS =3D {
    'lang/php4-extensions' =3D> [
        'WITH_PGSQL=3Dyes',
        'WITH_IMAP=3Dyes',
    ],
}

(All the available extensions are mentioned in the port's Makefile -
just prepend each one you want with WITH_)

You can then use `portupgrade -f php4-extensions' to force a reinstall,
which will pick up the new settings.

Like I say, not a direct answer, but you may find it useful...

Dan

--=20
Daniel Bye

PGP Key fingerprint: 3B9D 8BBB EB03 BA83 5DB4 3B88 86FC F03A 90A1 BE8F
                                                                     _
                                              ASCII ribbon campaign ( )
                                         - against HTML, vCards and  X
                                - proprietary attachments in e-mail / \