Date:      Thu, 09 Oct 1997 22:42:48 -0500
From:      R Nelson <rjn103s@mgr3.k12.mo.us>
To:        support@freebsd.org
Subject:   routed question

I am wanting to confiure a proxy with 2 3Com nics and I am assuming that if
I get the 2 cards configured with the correct settings that all I will have
to do is configure the rc.conf to gateway="YES" ,route="YES" , and
route_flags="-s" for the 2 cards.  I am planning on using squid.  I was
planning on using the test class c on the intra side of 192.168.0.1 as one
of the nic addresses.

Is there any surpresed info to get this up and going?

Thanks!!!!
Golf and FreeBSD are 2 of the nice things in life;)
Network Administrator