Date:      Wed, 7 Jun 2000 18:53:49 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Eric D. Futch" <efutch@nyct.net>
To:        "David O'Brien" <obrien@freebsd.org>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Netscape Commnicator 4.73 [Alpha]

I got it to work fine for me by just editing the URL and updating my md5
checksums.  One thing you have to make sure of is that you have the osf1
support loaded before you try to start Netscape.  I acutally enabled mine
before I even did make install :).  Let me know if you want me to test
anything.

--
Eric Futch              New York Connect.Net, Ltd.
efutch@nyct.net         Technical Support Staff