Date:      Fri, 10 Apr 1998 23:44:49 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Frank Pawlak <fpawlak@execpc.com>
To:        kline@thought.org
Cc:        opsys@mail.webspan.net, jkh@time.cdrom.com, dshanes@personalogic.com, brett@lariat.org, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Fw: Your Article "Freeware: The Heart & Soul of the Internet"

Gary,

Glad to have you aboard.  The brain storming has begun and many ideas
or already on the table..  So far the FreeBSD core team has been
relatively silent.  It would be better when the input starts to flow
from those folks too.  I am sure they have been down this road before,
 and will have much to contribute. Without them this could appear as a
 "native" uprising.

Regards,
Frank