Date:      Thu, 26 Sep 2002 10:38:17 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Teemu Rinta-aho <teemu@rinta-aho.org>
To:        Christopher Farley <chris@northernbrewer.com>
Cc:        AlanE <alane@geeksrus.net>, FreeBSD Ports List <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: SpamAssassin FreeBSD port bug

On Wed, 25 Sep 2002, Christopher Farley wrote:

> > > No, manually delete the files that the base system puts there, and
> > > *keep* the port of File::Spec.
> >
> > That did the trick. Thank you!
>
> I'm having the identical problem described in this thread, the only
> problem is that only half of this conversation was forwarded to the
> list! Can anybody confirm which files need to be deleted?
>
> I'm assuming I should be removing the entire
> /usr/libdata/perl/5.00503/File/Spec directory...

Hi Christopher, Alan, all,

sorry but I didn't notice the cc: field Alan added at first
so some of my mails didn't come to this list. I originally
just contacted the port maintainer.

I just want to add, that actually when installing the
p5-File-Spec port, it tells you what files should be
deleted. If I had read that message in the first place,
this discussion probably wouldn't have existed... ;-)

Best Regards and spam free e-mailing,

Teemu