Date:      Tue, 7 Aug 2001 15:29:21 -0500
From:      Eric_Stanfield@kenokozie.com
To:        "alexus" <ml@db.nexgen.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: another ip as alias on NIC doesn't work properly

I think it safe to say that no one has a clue as to what you are attempting
to do.  If you are using an irc -client- to connect to an irc server why
are you worried about what source ip your client is talking out of?

Eric Stanfield, K2Access
Keno Kozie Associates
222 N LaSalle #1500
Chicago, IL 60606
(312) 332-3000

                    "alexus"
                    <ml@db.nexgen.com>         To:     "Colin Campbell" <sgcccdc@citec.qld.gov.au>
                    Sent by:                   cc:     <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
                    owner-freebsd-isp@F        Subject:     Re: another ip as alias on NIC doesn't work properly
                    reeBSD.ORG

                    08/07/01 03:26 PM

i'm sorry i accidently delete your email

so i'm replayin to old one again

ssh to 2nd ip wouldn't make a difference

i can slect ip/host within my ircclient

and just to make sure i did ssh to 2nd ip and its still same thing