Date:      Fri, 28 Feb 1997 18:59:08 +0000
From:      "Jesse" <Jesse@ptw.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Question: NAT?

Hello, I am curious if anyone knows of a freely available Network
Address Translation program for freeBSD. I currently have a single
28.8 unlimited time dial-up to my ISP with a single IP#. I am wanting
to hook up a two computer LAN (10base-t), with a FreeBSD box as my
Mailhub, router, etc  and a Windows95 box as my desktop machine
(Windows really sucks when it comes to server software.. :) ). The
problme is, I need to use the internet on both machines (Server
software only on the FreeBSD box however). I would much rather have
NAT set up than try to convince my ISP to allocate 2 ip#'s for me...
(hard enough getting one..)

         Thanks!!!

-Jesse

   Jesse Brown - mailto:jesse.brown@pobox.com
Finger bextreme@pobox.com for PGP Public Key block.
 Phone : (805) 942-1391 - Pager : (805) 267-9511
 Home Page : http://www.pobox.com/~jesse.brown/
Member of the HTML Writers Guild (http://hwg.org),
        and the EFF (http://eff.org).