Date:      Fri, 25 Aug 2000 08:47:19 -0400
From:      James FitzGibbon <james@targetnet.com>
To:        Mike Cronin <mcn@broadcom.ie>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: igmp source code for freebsd

* Mike Cronin (mcn@broadcom.ie) [000825 08:30]:

> I am a student on work experience and have been given a job relating to multicast
> routing. I have been searching extensively for IGMP (Internet Group Management Protocol) source code to implement and administer a multicast group. I hope to integrate this project on FreeBSD servers. Since I have had no luck checking the various multicast sites I was hoping you might be able to help me on this one. Thank you for your time.

Look at

/usr/src/sys/netinet/igmp.[ch]
/usr/src/sys/netinet/igmp_var.h

There are also references to IGMP in the files

in.c
in.h
in_proto.c
in_var.h
ip_input.c
ip_mroute.c
ip_mroute.h

also in that directory.

--
j.

James FitzGibbon                                           james@targetnet.com
Targetnet.com Inc.                              Voice/Fax +1 416 306-0466/0452