Date:      Mon, 13 Mar 1995 20:03:40 -0600 (CST)
From:      Joe Lowe <jlowe@fly.HiWAAY.net>
To:        "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@estienne.CS.Berkeley.EDU>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Can't install file system

On Mon, 13 Mar 1995, Justin T. Gibbs wrote:

> Hey!  I wrote the driver for that card.  ;-) I hope it will work for you
> once we get the geometry issue fixed for you.

Well, nice try but no ceegar... BSD seemed to know about the extended
translation of 255 heads, 63 sectors. I just used the default values BSD
suggested, which were correct. I still got the same error code.

It's not looking too good is it? I think another nuke is in my future...

The manual says not ot use extended translation with multiple partitions,
I guess there must be a reason. :-)

I will wait until I hear from you before I do the deed.

Thanks,
Joe