Date:      Wed, 27 Apr 2005 01:53:41 -0700
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "ChrisC" <chrisc123@cox.net>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Where to find good/cheap tech support

owner-freebsd-questions@freebsd.org wrote:
> I guess we are going with RedHat on this server. I would have
> preferred FreeBSD :(

Why?  FreeBSD's driver doesen't work on your hardware and you can't
fix the bug, RedHat runs fine on this hardware - seems to be a nobrainer
here.

> For those that like to poke and hit.... I'm just a little employee
> doing what I can with what I'm given.

You are a whiner.  I referred you to open PR kern/71778 in the last post,
where are your comments on this PR?  You don't really want help, if you
did
you would submit to that PR so the developer who could actually fix it,
would see the problem.

And you still quite obviously still don't believe that sites that cannot
afford to have a server down for days at a time MUST have backup servers.

Your loss.  Maybe one day you will understand the difference between
an amateur and a professional.  But when you refuse to look at the real
facts I don't think that day is anytime soon.

Ted