Date:      Mon, 28 Nov 2016 18:34:54 +0200
From:      Alexander Motin <mav@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Daniel Engberg <daniel.engberg.lists@pyret.net>, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Cc:        cipher_nl@hotmail.com
Subject:   Re: DeLock 10x SATA AHCI controller not working properly

I've made some experiments with the card sample I've got and indeed
found the problem.  I believe it is a bug in the ASMedia ASM1062 chip
firmware that wasn't triggered on other OSes.  I've just committed small
patch to FreeBSD HEAD at r309251 to workaround the problem.  With this
patch on very quick tests card seems working properly.

--
Alexander Motin