Date:      Tue, 28 Feb 1995 19:05:35 +0100 (MET)
From:      Udo Wolter <uwp@cs.tu-berlin.de>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org (freebsd)
Subject:   Interested in german keymaps for 2.0 (Console & X) ?

Hi !
If someone's interested in a german keymapping for FreeBSD 2.0 and up,
just drop me a mail, and I will send you the keyboard- and xmodmap-file
with instructions.
It's different from Darius' keyboard, so maybe those who could not work
with his version should try mine.

If more than 5 users want these tables, I'll post in here in this mailinglist.

Bye,
	Udo
--
Der König sagte zum Priester: Halte Du sie dumm, ich halte sie arm !
The King said to the Priest: You keep them stupid, I'll keep them poor !