Date:      Mon, 13 Oct 1997 00:07:27 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        tlambert@primenet.com, hoek@hwcn.org, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: fnord0: disabled, not probed.

> > Yes, but the boot messsage source is apparently the only one that's
> > annoying enough to actually motivate anyone to actually change code.
>
> Depends on your definition, I guess.  Annoying enough to change code
> where "change code" = "do something significant about it?"  No.
> Annoying enough to change just enough code to shut it up?  Yes,
> sure, I agree. :-)

So would the combined annoyance of its existance copuled with the
annoyance of not shutting it up when it's possible to kludge it to
shut it up be enought to put it over the "do something significant
about it" threshold?

How about combining both of those with discussions like this one?  8-) 8-) 8-).

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---
or previous employers.