Date:      Tue, 11 Apr 2000 13:39:23 -0700
From:      Marcel Moolenaar <marcel@cup.hp.com>
To:        Michael Reifenberger <root@nihil.plaut.de>
Cc:        FreeBSD-Current <current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Netscape 6 Linux pre-release, got it going.

Michael Reifenberger wrote:

> > Hmmm... I think we may as well break up linux_base in that case.
> > linux_base is rather big as it is...
> While you are at it, could you please add the pam-0.68-7.i386.rpm to
> linux_devtools? It is needed by the SAP R/3 Installer.

I don't think pam is a development tool, which makes linux_devtools the
wrong port. I also don't think we need pam in any other port if it's
needed in only one or two situations. Since the ports use rpms, you can
always, and are free, to install any additional rpms you want/need. It
actually is a feature :-)

--
Marcel Moolenaar
  mail: marcel@cup.hp.com / marcel@FreeBSD.org