Date:      Tue, 9 Sep 2003 21:31:55 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "Jeremy D. Pavleck" <judge@Pavleck.Com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Mail server reboot while upgrading ports

Check the power supply and ram. So many times similar things like this has
happened to me, and almost every time it was a stick of ram with some bad
bits on it, or an underpowered/going bad PSU.

Jeremy D. Pavleck
jeremy@pavleck.com

Tired of PayPal? Me too.
Check out StormPay, it works the same way, with 110% less
anal-retentiveness!
http://www.stormpay.com/?193662 (Just my referral link, please
help me earn a few cents :))