Date:      Tue, 31 Jul 2001 11:36:02 -0700
From:      Gregory Carvalho <GregoryC@stcinc.com>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Installation Hints for marc-search.4.3

I have sendmail, majordomo, MHonArc, and Marc-search all running. The
Marc-search port had a few misgivings about getting operational. Here is
how I got it going beyond the instructions included in the port.

1) Change marc-search.cgi line 1:
from #!/dcs/bin/perl5 -w
to #!/usr/bin/perl -w

2) Change marc-search.cgi line 34:
from use CGI_Lite;
to use Lite;
NOTE: I downloaded and installed the CGI_Lite 2.0 port.

3) Change marc-search.cgi line 64:
from my $cgi    = new CGI_Lite;
to my $cgi = new CGI::Lite;

4) Place the Form.pm and Search.pm files in a manually created Marc
directory off of the scriptalias directory which contains
marc-search.cgi.
NOTE: Make certain the scriptalias directory is in a use statement early
in the marc-search.cgi file.

Your mileage may vary.

So long,
Greg