Date:      Wed, 25 Apr 2007 14:47:30 -0600
From:      Chad Perrin <perrin@apotheon.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Tagging email subject line with something like [fbsd-questions]

On Wed, Apr 25, 2007 at 09:30:42PM +0100, N.J. Mann wrote:

> http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/mail-procmail.html

I wasn't referring to a desire for instructions on how to use procmail.
I was hoping for some suggestion as to what to set up.  It's usually
not really polite to change subject lines on a mailing list, so using
procmail to add [fbsdq] (or whatever) to the beginning of every subject
line doesn't really strike me as a good solution to the problem.

Amazon.com interview candidate: "When C++ is your
hammer, everything starts to look like your thumb."